cheap jersey store Accusations against radio host called disturbing
A spokeswoman for New York Public Radio says allegations of sexual misconduct against a former host are disturbing and clearly violate the station standards and practices. She said other women also said they were made uncomfortable by Hockenberry.
The spokeswoman for New York Public Radio, the parent company of WNYC, said Hockenberry contract expired June 30 and was not renewed. She said the company cannot say why his contract was not renewed.
Hockenberry issued a statement to the magazine saying that he was horrified people felt uncomfortable.
John Hockenberry left his WNYC show Takeaway in August. Some said they did and described messages and acts that made them uncomfortable. She published a story in New York Magazine.
WNYC and its parent company did not respond to a request for comment. A statement from the posted on Twitter said the show was disturbed by the report and takes the allegations very seriously.
Hockenberry, who hosted Takeaway from 2008 until earlier this year, issued a statement to the magazine saying that he was horrified people felt uncomfortable. .